Join Our Team
Do you enjoy people and take pride in your job?
We are interested in having you join the Cutty’s team.
Cutty’s has part-time seasonal positions in our family-oriented campground. We offer a fun and friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule and an employee discount at our café.
Buildings & Grounds
A variety of positions in this department, which may include some of the following:
- Basic Repairs, including carpentry, plumbing and electrical
- Garbage Pickup
- Filling Propane Tanks
- Climbing Ladders
- Pool Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Operating a Bobcat
- Miscellaneous Tasks to keep the campground beautiful and safe.
Positions require excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. You must have good communication skills with customers and co-workers.
Tasks may include:
- Food Preparation
- Operating a Touch Screen Cash Register
- Making Change
- Putting Inventory Away
- Stocking Shelves
- Thorough Cleaning
- Excellent Customer Service in Fast-Paced Environment
- Good Communication Skills with Customers and Co-workers
- Quick Learner
- Follow Instructions (Verbal and Written) for Variety of Transactions, using Customized Reservation System
- Ability to Make Change
- Knowledge of Basic Excel Spreadsheets Desired
Must be able to learn Cutty’s rules and regulations to apply fairly and consistently to all members and their guests.
Positions may include the following tasks:
- General Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Cleaning Windows
- Dumping Garbage
- Changing Beds
- Refilling Paper Products
Responsible for cleaning 18 rental units and reporting any damages, Adult Center, Lodge, Laundry, Main Street Tables, 3 Bathhouses and Clubhouse. Clubhouse position may lead to year-round permanent part-time.